Oakley Standard Issue, Ballistic M-Frame 3.0, Glasses, Black Frame with Clear, T
Prizm(TM) Shooting is a revolutionary lens technology that drammatically enhance contrast and visibility over a wide range o light condition that allows shootersto see clearly, react faster and shoot with confidence. The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 2.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite(R), a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
- Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite(R) lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206.
UPC 700285841687 Manufacturer Oakley Standard Issue Manufacturer Part # OO9146-14 Model Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 Type Glasses Color Black Subcategory Eye Protection Lens Color Prizm Material O Matter