X400UH-A-RD Ultra-High-Output White LED + Red Laser WeaponLight
The X400UH-A-RD was created to interface with SureFire’s revolutionary MasterFire® Rapid Deploy Holster. This compact but powerful WeaponLight/laser features a unique bezel with cam slots, and pin slots on both sides of the body, that lock the light into the holster, securing the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment. The X400UH-A-RD is designed to automatically activate when the weapon is drawn from the MasterFire holster (if the holster is manually set for this function), saving valuable time in high-stress situations and making one-handed manipulations easier. Because the MasterFire holster interfaces with the WeaponLight instead of the pistol, and features an open design, most any X400UH-A-RD-equipped pistol can be accommodated by it.
Everything else about the X400UH-A-RD is pure X-Series. It features a recoil-proof LED covered with a proprietary TIR lens that focuses 1000 lumens of light into a smooth, farther-reaching beam with a large central spot. Its 5-milliwatt red laser sight is highly visible to the human eye and, once zeroed, rarely needs re-zeroing thanks to Nylok® adjustment screws that won’t back out from the effects of recoil. A lightweight but strong aerospace-aluminum body finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing provides superior toughness, while O-ring and gasket sealing provide weatherproofing.
Activating the X400UH-A-RD is achieved via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control; just press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation or flip it up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches and tape switches, which permit the X400UH-A-RD to be activated without at all altering your grip on your weapon, are also available. The X400UH-A-RD can be easily and securely attached to any pistol or long gun equipped with a Universal or Picatinny rail.
- Cam-slotted bezel and rear locking lugs on battery housing inter-face with MasterFire holster for secure weapon retention
- Serves as the interface for the MasterFire holster system for almost any pistol with a tactical rail
- Special high-performance LED produces 1000 lumens
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching light with a larger center spot beam
- < 5mW / 635nm Red laser sight is highly visible to the human eye and rarely needs re-zeroing
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG and XT remote switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
- This device emits laser radiation that can injure the eyes.
- Never look into the laser emitter, either directly or indirectly via reflection
- Never aim the laser beam at eyes, either directly or indirectly via reflection
- Never view the beam with optical instruments(telescopes, binoculars, etc.)
- Never open or modify the laser housing
Max Output -- Laser <5mW (635nm) Class IIIa / 24 hours (laser) Length 3 .72 inches Bezel Diameter 1 .25 inches Weight w/Batteries 4 .9 oz*All performance claims tested to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard.