AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
In consideration of the services of Champion Sportsman's Club LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "CSC"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge CSC, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in shooting range activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: the use and carrying of firearms; latent or apparent defects or conditions in equipment, whether or not supplied; participation may result in the undersigned or third parties being shot by a firearm; ricochets from targets or projectiles; suffering hearing loss; eye injury or loss; major injuries are a risk as are sprains, strains, scratches, bruises, abrasions, cuts, lacerations, broken bones, fractures, musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back injuries; injuries to internal organs; loss of fingers or other appendages; inhalation or contact with airborne contaminants and or flying debris; transmissible pathogen or disease; the negligence of other visitors, participants, or other persons who may be present. Furthermore, CSC personnel have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate despite the risks. Additionally, I agree to wear proper protective gear (eye, ear protection) while participating in live fire activities.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CSC from all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of CSC's equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of CSC.
4. Should CSC or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against CSC, I agree to do so solely in the state of South Carolina, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.morant Garamond is a classic font with a modern twist. It's easy to read on screens of every shape and size, and perfect for long blocks of text.